Sunday, February 7, 2010

That noise coming from the closet...

As I've mentioned previously, I'm in a band. We're called the Squeaky Chairs Band. My band mate and good friend Butch has a whole galaxy of recording equipment, and has fashioned it all in a somewhat organized manner to be a home recording studio in the closet of his apartment. We do all of our recording there, and last night I brought my camera to document a bit of it.

Below is a slide show illustrating the recording process. For maximum enjoyment, it'll be best to view it full-screen. Then click the "Show Info" button at the top to read the captions. You can adjust the speed through the "Options" button, which may be necessary for some of the lengthier comments. Enjoy!



You can hear some of the other things we've recorded in here on our MySpace page, as well as the link I posted earlier. They sound pretty cool, I promise.

-WD

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING!