Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This is not what you had planned.

As I referenced in my last post involving a remembrance of Jackie O's Open Stage nights of old, my plan for its follow up was to give an account of the "new" Open Stage, hosted by local Athens band Elemental Groove Theory. I was excited.

And then misfortune struck in a big way.

Upon returning to the apartment complex where I had parked my car earlier in the evening (without the lot-required visitor pass hanging from my rear-view mirror), I discovered that my car had, indeed, been towed off. In addition to putting me out $100, the incident put the kibosh on my plans to attend Open Stage last night.

So, plans for that post have been pushed off for a week. Look forward to other exciting content in its place, providing the cool hand of karma doesn't slap me in the face again for not having yet found a real job this quarter. I envision large quantities of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese in my near future.

-WD

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAY SOMETHING!